getting pregnant?

I had an abortion almost two months ago. ( worst decision I ever made in my life!) I let my boyfriend be-little me to the piont of abortion. He made me feel guilty for being pregnant and for wanting to keep my baby. Anyhow, I was given Medroxyprogesterone to help bring about a period. I start right on time (just four days after taking the pills.) It was extremly heavy and definately like a period.
Now that I've menstrated, I should be ovulating soon! (from the 21st-25th) With all this being said, i was wondering if it would be possible to get pregnant again? does taking medroxy. for four days prolonge getting pregnant? that was my first and only abortion, will that cause fertility problems? (i was exactly eight weeks) I would appreciate it if no one would be-grudge me, for I know the mistake I made and I'm now living with it every day. I look forward to any responses, information, etc.
Thank You!
im sorry to say you will get slated on here!  but gudgements aside , yes you can get pg again x x
I am sorry to hear that another low life dirt bag chose to make you decided to get rid or your God-sent angel. I'm not sure it if you can get pregnant right now but yes you can get pregnant again. Your decision MAY cause future problems with future pregnancies but I'm sure you can work through them IF they arie. GoodLuck