gynepro and warts

Is it ok to use gynepro as everyday feminine wash? I use it twice a day, 7x a week. I have genital warts and i want to be treated.
For small warts several medications(like podophyllum resin, Podofilox (Condylox), Trichloroacetic and bichloroacetic acids, Imiquimod 5% cream and interferons) are available, which can be applied directly to the surface of the warts.Other treatment options include electrical cautery, surgical removal, Carbon dioxide laser treatment and electrodesiccation.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I had undergone cautery but after few weeks, another warts occur. The doctor recommended aldara. Til now i still have warts. I tried the natural way, apple cider vinegar. Honestly, it helps but as i used it every night, it became more and more painful til such time that i stopped using it. I want to know other natural alternatives. Also, i want to know if using gynepro everyday, 2x a day is okay with my vagina. Thank you.  
Thank you so much for your reply. I appreciate it a lot. Really. By the way,
Hello, can I ask you? When you used gyne pro your warts disAppear? What is the best solution to your warts?my doctor said i don't have warts. But it so itchi.i undergo cautery but the other become itchi.thanks
Me too I have a genital warts but it is located in inner area of my vagina so how would I put apple cider there? I think it would be painful for me to go through there
Ugh, well.  I wonder if your doctor could help you come up with a better plan.  you 'could' use a q tip with apple cider vinegar if you want to try something?

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community