hair around areola, stomach, bikini line...when does it stop!

Does anyone else out there have hair around their areolas..not just a few...a lot.  What about hair on their stomach..what some people call the "love line".  I am SICK of hair..I don't know what to do!  I even have hair "few" on my chest and shoulders.  I was told I have too much male hormone....don't believe that then I also wouldn't have a problem being sexually active.  I have no disire in that area.  Is there another person like this out there?  Please help.  How do I calm the hair growth?  Wipe it out?
I believe its common for everyone to have hair on their bikini line and on their stomach. As far as the areola goes, i have a few that tend to come out every once in a while but not a bunch. I know what you mean though about having a lot of hair. dont feel left out. there are many other female out there alike!
Shave all of it off. I do and I love it. It is not that much maintance, I shave even my arms. I can not stand hair that that was an easy solution. But considering that you haven't and you might consider going that route try getting a wax the first time.

That is if your interested in doing something like that.
It's often nice to know that you are not the only one who has these problems.  I also have hair around my areolas. There are probably 10-15 hairs in all but they are very thick and long (and unsightly).  I also just shave them off.  I also have a very sparse "love line" that goes up to my belly button with thick ugly hairs.  Again, I just shave it off.  You can tweeze them and they stay away for longer, but that can get a bit painful (but pain is temporary, right?)
I don't have hair around my nipples, but I do have very think dark hair everywhere else. I just shave most of the time. I really like the after effects of waxing, it just takes so long to grow it out that long I feel gross. My biggest problem area is my armpits. The can be smooth as silk and you can still the the dark follicles. I used to get comments in high school like "forget to shave this morning?". I'm a very self conscience person anyway and that didn't help. I used to tweeze them every night. We all, I think, have something like that we can't stand.
I shave (around areolas) but it seems to be worse when I do this.  My hair grows so fast that sometimes it's like what's the use.  LIke the lady above...even when I shave my legs, arm pits...all of it...you can still see the folicles.  I am very white..dark headed, so I have heard that the laser hair removal works well on this type of person.  hum...wonder how much a all over body hair removal would cost?  :)  My husband doesn't seem to be bothered with it don't know why.  I've talked to my doctor and he said this was common...there is medication I could take but it only controls the hair growth...it does nothing for what is already there...  I guess what makes it hard on me is the fact that neither one of my sisters nor my mom  has this problem.  Lucky me...I inherited this hair growth from my dad.  

Thanks for your comments.
Do you have Polycystic Ovarian disease? That causes your body to produce male hormones which can result in facial and body hair.
It also causes obesity and infertility.
I'm not a doctor, just someone who has multiple health problems and has had to research, study and learn.
Also, I've read that being premenopausal can bring about extra hair because of declining estrogen levels.

Lyndaloo