Women's Health Community
65.8k Members
Avatar universal

hard lump under skin in pubic hair region

i have a hard lump under my skin in the pubic hair region about 1 or 2 inches above my clitorus. its not red and has no visibility, i just felt it the other day1 im hoping its just a cyst as i have one on my leg aswell. its about the size of a raison or even slightly bigger. plz can some one msg me back and let me know if they have the same and how they are coping with it and if you have seeked medical help yet thanks
1 Responses
599170 tn?1300973893
Hi sp..I would think its a ingrown hair or cyst but seeing as you have one on leg also I am going to advise you to go to a dermatologist or your family doctor,,could be any number of skin conditions may require a topical or internal med....go now before it spreads !!! probably something minor but when in doubt check it out !!!!
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.