hard lump under skin in pubic hair region

i have a hard lump under my skin in the pubic hair region about 1 or 2 inches above my clitorus. its not red and has no visibility, i just felt it the other day1 im hoping its just a cyst as i have one on my leg aswell. its about the size of a raison or even slightly bigger. plz can some one msg me back and let me know if they have the same and how they are coping with it and if you have seeked medical help yet thanks
Hi sp..I would think its a ingrown hair or cyst but seeing as you have one on leg also I am going to advise you to go to a dermatologist or your family doctor,,could be any number of skin conditions may require a topical or internal med....go now before it spreads !!! probably something minor but when in doubt check it out !!!!