has anyone else suffered problems after having a d&c (dilation and curettage)?

I had a d&c years ago,was in agony for weeks afterwards in my back and stomachas bad as labour, and I haven't had a normal orgasm since. they seem 'muted' I get there and they just sort of fizzle out, whereas before they were intense. I have carried full term babies after d&c but also 3 more miscarriages. just wondered if anyone could please offer advice as my gp and gynae cant explain what went wrong. thanks for reading