hcg levels drop

Hi I am about seven weeks pregnant. Last weekend I had a little brown discharge, they put me on bed rest. Then I had an u/s and they now think its no longer viable b/c my hcg levels dropped. The u/s showed a sac and maybe the fetal pole but no heartbeat. U/S at 6weeks. Should I be worrying about this? They say they want to do a DNC. I am uncertain if I should let them until we are 100% sure this pregnancy isn't viable. Any advice other than to continue my prayers?
I would tell your fears to your dr. It also depends on how low your results dropped. They are usually pretty accurate with the u/s and knowing what to expect with the hcg. However, anything is possible. Maybe ask for them to retest the hcg to set your mind at ease. Best wishes and sorry that you are going through this.