My boyfreind Ejaclated in me more then once am i pregnant?
that depends on if your ovulating or will soon be ovulating you didn't really give much information like how long ago this happen but you can take a pregnancy test(not blue dye) two weeks from the last time you had unprotected sex and you should be able to get a accurate result also you can go online and look up ovulation trackers and they will be able to tell you which days you will ovulate if your having unprotected sex you are always taking the chance that you might get pregnant so if your not ready use protection
Doing so without any birth control or condoms can result in pregnancy. Wait until your next period is due and if it's late, take a test. You need to using birth control and/or condoms at all times if you're not trying to get pregnant.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community