heart palpitations

is it normal to have heart palpitations and not have heart disease?
I have heart palpitations all the time, no heart disease here. Some people just get them.
do you ever have any other symptoms?
I don't know whether I'd call it normal but it may not be caused by heart disease.  Are you on any medications?  Heart palpations may be an adverse effect of the medication.  Are you stressed or nervous?  You can also get heart palpations with that too.
mine happen when I don't drink enough water.  My doctor said drink 34oz of water a day and no caffeine. It helped alot.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community