heavy bleeding for 2months

got prescribed medroxyprogesterone 10mg to stop my bleeding of 2months. how long does it take to work? I been taking it for 3days and still heavy bleeding.
In case you are having heavy bleeding even after taking medroxyprogesterone then you should get tranexemic acid or ethamsylate prescribed. These should stop bleeding.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

i was on the birthcontrol yaz and that was causing my bleeding as soon as i got different pills it stopped !