heavy bleeding

i recently had my iud removed and within 4 days had my period, very heavy bleeding changing my tampon every hour and large blood clots, want to know if anyone else has experienced this
Bleeding after removal of IUD is found in some women but it persists for only two or three days. If you are having increased or heavy and prolonged bleeding after removal of IUD, it has to be evaluated by a gynecologist and pelvic examination needs to be done. If there is any increased bleeding then an urgent gynecological consultation is required to prevent any anemia.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.