Women's Health Community
65.8k Members
Avatar universal


Im 18 and I received oral sex from a guy I was dating in dec. and we were also playing around like we were going to have sex so his penis was in the enterence of my vagina it hurt a little because im still a virgin and we weren't really having sex it was just there but with no condom and the next day my vagina started to feel weird and after days went by it started to burn and when I finally started to go to my gyn she looked for a little while and then said it was a yeast infection and gave me difluican it didn't work the second time I went she just upped the dose and then I went to the urgent care and the doctor said he couldn't really do much and just gave me medicine for bacteria v. So by this time it was still burning so I switched gyns and my second gyn ssid it was also a yeast infection but also tested me for stds n it came back negative and just said it's still just a yeast infection and also said I have pcos and if I didn't change my weight I was going to have type 2 diabetes next year and gave me clotrimazole-betamethasone cream for burning but it didn't work and now she gave me nystatin/triamclinolone cream and that is also not working and since I've started using it I've gotten 3 bumps in my vagina and it burns all over my vagina especially towards the enterence and Im just at the end of my rope with this nothing im using is helping does anyone have a clue? P.s I don't think this is because of pcos because it started way before after the sexual incounter
1 Responses
563773 tn?1374246539
For these bumps, herpes should be ruled out. Herpes is a virus and it spreads by contact. The contact can be due to physical contact or sexual etc. These are common ways of infection: 1] By kissing someone if u have cold, or sore throat 2] Through vaginal or anal intercourse or oral intercourse 3} during pregnancy by mother to baby at birth 5} touching the sore infected outbreak like fingers, eyes etc can also possibly pass virus.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.