hormone deficiency/imbalance.. do I have it?

I'm 19, and I've always been extremely healthy. I've rarely been sick throughout my life aside from the common cold and flu bugs that fly around occasionally.

Well, for the past 6 months .. I've had a lot of unpleasant changes in my health. My period has changed drastically... lasting 3 days a month maximum. I have frequent migraines, I've gained 15 lbs in the past few months and can't seem to get it off no matter how hard i try (completely abnormal for me to gain weight), I have horrible mood swings, i'm always having some form of bowel issues, i'm always tired, and i cant seem to sleep well at night even when im exhausted. I've been doing some research, and it seems like all directions are pointing towards a hormone imbalance/deficiency.

I did take the Plan B emergency contraceptive back in September when everything started. I'm thinking maybe it threw me way off .. since my life was already relatively stressful with work, school, and everything else. Any feedback you could give me would be soooo appreciated! Thanks! :)
Go to the doctor and get some blood work done.  It could be anything.  

I'm not a doctor, but it could be your thyroid?  Your thyroid regulates your metabolism...and if it is slow, will make you feel very fatigued, constipation, and weight gain.

But only your doctor could tell.  These symptoms are related to a whole slew of problems.

Do you have a family history of anything?