how can I prevent viginal odour

I usually see this yellowish discharge.. Which kinda smell like rotten fish...I need help because its embarrassing.
It's always a good idea to have these things checked out by a medical professional. Yellow discharge and fishy odor can often be a sign of bacterial vaginosis (BV), or possibly another health issue going on within your vagina/vulva.  Stay away from douching because it can cause further pH imbalances.The best way to figure this out, would be to see your doctor or gynecologist for a diagnosis, and ask about treatment options.
Take Care