how many times can a woman orgasm durig sex

how many times can a woman get off during sex?I was married for 11years the first time and my wife hardly ever got off.Now I have married again and been married for 25 years and she is unreal.when we make love she gets off any where from 10 to 20 times all according how long we do it.But I have counted 15 times in 45 mins.Is most women like this or is my wife special.I wouldn't know since I have had only two women in 55years.
Multiple orgasms are quite possible for many women, due to the blood being able to rush right back into the genital area after an orgasm (something men don't have -- they have a "refractory period" after an orgasm).  I haven't heard of 15 separate orgasms (each with its own set of several contractions) in 45 minutes, but if each set was rapid, it would be possible.  Lucky you and lucky her.  Just congratulate yourself on doing something right.