how to reduce breast size

we got married 2 months ago, but my wife breast size day by day getting bigger. i want to reduce it. please give some  effect creame/pill  name which can really reduce breast size.

Farhad
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Thank you very much for your good answer.
Farhad
Helpful - 0
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi. I can tell you as a married woman, it is important for one's spouse to love them as they are.  It feels horrible for someone to be plotting on how to change you especially one's physical appearance.  There are no pills or creams that reduce (or enhance) breast size.  If her breast size is causing HER discomfort such as back pain, she can have surgical breast reduction.  Or if she is gaining breast size as she gains weight, losing weight will also reduce them.  But overall, your job is to love your wife and make her feel good about herself rather than trying to change her.  good luck
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.