hurrnea

I for the past 5-6 months have experienced bad back ache pain shooting into my left leg, i traveled recently and was carring heavy bags and it seemed to get increasingly worse. any hows my sister was dignosed with a hirrnea. She had the exact symptoms as i have. I am just wondering if any one else has encountered this before i have constant pain in my groan area the pain shoots into the back and front of my leg and up into my left buttox. I also experience nasua and this was the wierdest thing first it felt as i was constapated and right after diarea. I am so concern i have made an appointment to get this checked out. but just wondered if any one else had these symptoms and if they could tell me there story and maybe tell me some ways to help for the pain. right now i am taking a narcotic drug but it seems to go straight to my head. not really making the pain disappear just makes it a bit duller. So any hows if some one could give me a reply about this condition it would be appreciated.
Helen
as well i wanted to add that i have had much problem with infections. i never had a tract/urinary infection now in the past two months i had one infection and vaginial burning which this burning is different than any burning i have every experienced before. I have alot of wierd symptons. some times i am laying down or just sitting on a chair and when i stand back up i can hardly walk. please if any one has experience any thing like this your information would be most helpful. thanks
Helen
I had the same problems and they finally after about 7 months tiik my galbladder out which in turn was the problem, also in the past after my c-section I got PID which seemed to have the same symtomes that a UTI had. You might want to go back to the docotr and ask for forther testing.
what is a UTI and PID please explain. i want to get rid of my pain i have been in. tell me more about the gull bladder what are the symptoms.