hysterectomy,and bleed after sex?

I've had a partial hysterectomy 2 years ago and felt good till now.  After sex the other night i had this awful pressure down in my stomach and vagina, plus there was bloody discharge afterwards.  This has never happened to me and im really worried about this. Has anyone ever heard of this?
I had a total hysterectomy and a few months later, I had the same problem. I went in for laproscopic surgery and it turned out to be massive scar tissue. Have not had the problem since!
hey guys,
Just had a partial hysterectomy in June of this year, everything was fine, back in the swing of things, but since the last two times my husband and I  had sex, I will bleed when I use the bathroom to urinate. It only happens once right after I use the bathroom; I am worried. What do you think if may be? I have had this achy pain on my right side, it just an intermittent pain from time to time. Some people say gallbladder, some say possibly kidney stones. Also, this is also the time of the month I would normally have a menstrual cycle. Could that be it? I don't know what to think, but I am growing increasingly concerned. I plan on calling my physician, but any advice would be greatly appreciated.