i feel pregnant but i'm not sure..

This is my 7th month pregnant for the first time...people think i'm just a fat girl because i'm gaining weight and my husband seems to gain along with me. My belly does not show that much. But on my 4th months I went to the hospital they do some test and scan and they told me i'm not pregnant. After my sixth month I went again to do some scan and after scan they told me they "don't find any baby. but my ovaries are perfectly find and nothing wrong with my stomach. Maybe the reason for my belly growing is that I missed my periods." I told them I'm not used to it. I can missed my period for how long it takes but belly doesn't grow like I am right now. I can feel something moving, kicking inside my belly which is new to me... and they said " Oh, maybe it's the ovaries. when you think you're pregnant, your belly might grow like a pregnant lady." I went home confusing of what they told me...Is it possible to think you're pregnant and your ovaries just grow?? Just last week I actually feel and saw something kicking for almost  5 seconds....i'm just confuse now....Please help....
Have you taken a home pregnancy test from the drugstore?  If not, please do.  By now, if you are pregnant, it will show up on a test,

If you have had an ultrasound, it does show on the screen if you have a baby or just what's called a false pregnancy.