i have had my period three times this month..

i just had sex for the first time last month. we used protection and everything and i know im not pregnant but this month i have had my period three times. the second time i got it i thought it might have just been because i was sick, but now im on the third time and unlike the first time there were only 4 days in between that i didnt have it, last time it was a week. please tell me if i should be concerned and what my problem is. thank you
I am 18 years old and I have had my period constantly. This has been going on four about 6 months. My period usually lasts 15 to 20 days, stops, then 2 days to 2 weeks later I have it again. I  do not have sex. I have cramps so bad that I cant even get out of bed sometimes. I am on birth control but the birth control pill is not helping at all. What do you think I should do?
yes see your gyn!! i had the exact same problem. my period started 3 times this month as well. it firstFirst progesterone mc10
First-testosterone mc started on march 3 ended fab9, started fab 18 ended fab 27 and started again march 5...it only ended on sunday march 12. i went to my gyn did tests and nothing came up. doc plz help me..............
im going through the same thing also i am 20 and when i first got my period i was 11 and it has been irregular for years like i would get it be on it for 7 days then i wudnt get it for like 4-6 months then just last year in nov it started to become regular i wud get it once a month each month well this month i got it on march 3 i was done it on the 9 then i got it again on the 13th went to the doctor on the 16th she did a urine test to c if i was pregnant or had been pregnant came back negative and she did an std test with the urine and sent me for blood work to get tested for the rest of the stds and other things and said the results wont be back for two weeks and she told me that i need to have a pap test asap and she sent me for an ultra sound for my pelvic which i had to make the appointment and i go on april 22nd well anyways i was done my period on the 17th and then i got it again on the 22 so yesterday i went to go see a diff doctor and he told me to follow up with my first doctor and that i have to see a gynocologist and i told him how my first doctor didnt wanna put me on any birth control till all my test come bak and he agreed and said when i follow up with her to make shure i tell her to book an appointment with a gynocologist which i will but i am really scared and freakin out and my test results wont be back till next tues can someone please telll me whats wrong im really scared and freaked out i just wanna no whats wrong i cant stand the waiting:( please someone help
I had got my period in the beginning of feb. I had unprotected sex the day after it was over. Than I caught it again at the end of feb. Which was the 28 into march the 4. I had unprotected sex again on the 11 of that month. Now I bleeding again, but when I had it I had serious cramps but when I wake up I thought I would be bleeding a lot but I'm not how is this possible could I be pregnant? Because when I was preganant before I was bleeding but they told that's because the baby is in the uterus and the lining of the uterus starts to bleed and I had to be on bed rest. But I did not take a pregnancey test.
I had my periods 1st week of this month. I'm still a virgin &never had sex before. Me and my boyfriend had done some sexual activity. After he ***'d it was dry on his penis although i was rubbing my vagina against him. The next day i had brown discharge coming out that i've never seen before. The day after that i now have my periods and its running heavy and its the 2nd time of this month. Could this mean im pregnant even though i haven't had sex? Im so worried.
I got my period on feb 27 & it over on march 4. I want to know if I will see it again in march or april? Because I have not seen my period yet.
am having a period almost one months can you pls tell me what to do..
im only 15 years old , and i am on my peirod again this is the 3rd time within a month and a half ! the first time i wasnt bleeding that heavy , and the 2ed time i wasnt ither, but now that im on it again for the 3rd time im bleeding reallllly heavy and im starting to get annoyed, like ? i have pretty bad craps , and i usally dont get them and if i sit a certen way it really hurts , what should i do .
ok im 16 me and my boyfriend have sex pretty regularly we have been together a while. anyways im on birth control and just started 3 months ago. well last night i got off my period and wasnt bleeding and we had sex the next day then about an hour later i started heavy bleeding again. Its like everytime i get turned on i bleed. this doesnt make sense what is wrong with me i bleed all the time now. so i decided to skip my fourth week on birthcontrol sense i was already bleeding and start a new pack and it didnt help i still bled and now im on the the second week of a new pack and still bleeding
i had my period the first week of june and i had it again the las week of june 28-1. my period is normally 7 days.  i got a bad cramp in my lower back and lower stomach the last week of july. i found out i was pregnant durning that las week. i was 5 wks. so yes there is a possibility you could be pregnant. you do need to see a doctor.
I am 14 and have had my period 3 times in 5 weeks... It is starting to freak me out.. The one from October 16 to the 23 was like my normal period.. Than 9 days later, on November 2 it came back but not really heavy & it lasted till November 7 and went away for 10 days and now, November 19, it came back again a little heavier than the 2nd one.. What in the world is going on? I've also been stressed & have had bad headaches that nothing will help... What is wrong with me? Anyone know?
I had mine 5 times this month, it's your hormones, I suggest getting your Thyroid checked.
hi i need help, i had my periods on my normal date on the 9th, i gt second periods same month on 15th thn brownish dischsrges or blood came out. I gt my third 1 on 1st. Could i b pregnent or sick, bt i hv bn taking pills for nose bleedng to bring back blood i hv lost pls help
hey, i'm 21 and i've been severely anemic since i was in 7th grade and i just wanted to let You know the symptoms. Having Your period does not help at all, because of the loss of blood, but regular symptoms are fatigue, dizziness, shortness of breath, weakness, and headaches (sometimes as bad as migraines and can have temporary loss of vision). It's nothing to really worry too too much about, just take care of Yourself. Consider what You consume and maybe even consider taking iron pills.

i have had my period 3 times in the last five weeks and have been freaking out. My husband and i had sex for the first time and i took a Plan B pill afterwards (just in case). i knew that would probably mess me up, but the more i read, the more i think that maybe that the sex is messing with me as well. I'm so irregular now already that i am afraid to get on a bc pill.
I HAD MY PERIOD THE FIRST WEEK OF MARCH THEN 3 MORE TIMES AFTER THAT BUT THEY ONLY LASTED 2 DAYS A PIECE BUT I HAVEN'T GOTTEN MY PERIOD FOR APRIL YET
Me and my boyfriend have sex very regularly . I am on birth control , but I have missed a few days . I had my normal period at the begging of March , then I started bleeding about the third week in for about two days , then it turned brown for about 4 days. I've normally started by now .. Is there a possibly that I may be pregnant ?
i am 18 year old and i have a question.my period is normal it lasts only 5 days and i am sexualy active.on august my period came down normal as usual but its now september and my period came down dhe 1day of september until the 5th but its still september and my period came down again on  the 18.it very unusual because this has never happened before.and now that my period is cominq down again it really hurts but not as cramps it just simply hurts wen i go to the bathroom i get this really bad cramp and den it goes away i would like to know if this is normal????
I'm Nadia I had my period on the 11th of September 2011 regular and light. Here it is the 21st and a week without bleeding, my discarge was a pinkish color I don't get it why am I bleeding if I had A period already this month?
I'm Taylor, and I'm having simila problems. I have had my period three times this month and it's very unusual for me because I normally have regular periods and about two weeks ago I had sex for the first time and it was about three days after my period and the day after we had sex I noticed I was bleeding and I thought it was because itHaley I don't know how you could tell your grandparents me and Eli got together. It's been a joke this whole time. Me and him never had sex. I just wanted to see Wat you would say. I would never do that to my body. And I can't believe you would be like that to me. After all that we have been through I pull a little prank and this is what you do? I'm very upset by this was my first time and then it went on for about five days and then it quit and then we did it again and I started bleeding again for about six days and I stopped but then we had sex a few weeks ago and then I started again. Im becoming extremely worried and I don't know what is wrong. Does anyone know?
I had my period on dec 1 thru 5 then I went a week not being on it then I started up again at first it was brownish and then it started to turn red. It did that for about 4 days tnen it quit for 3 three now im bleedong heavy! What could it be
I'm only fourteen and this is happening to me.....HELP im scared its something bad like cancer...
ERIN YOTE... pls tell me what was wrong with you, i recently had the exact thing! ***@****
I had sex wid my boyfriend on 15th and after that i immediately took unwanted 72.After that my periods started on 29th and it didnt stopped and this is the third week that i am going through this problem.I went for a checkup but Gyn said that its hormone problem as i took high dose medicine.But still i  am a bit scared that why is this happening.Please help me out.
Stress is one of the causes for menstrual spotting, its normal and is inbetween periods. Lolz I LOOKED IT UP! ;D http://womenshealth.about.com/cs/breastcance1/a/bleedingbetween.htm
I start my period on may 5. It lasted 5 days. Then i started again may 27 it lasted five days. & now i am on my period again. Is this normal,?
Guess what Virgin  Blue, you can still get pregnant when your boyfriend rubs his penis on your vagina.  Keep that creepy thing away from your hole!  It's going to get you in trouble!!!
I had sex with my boyfriend three times without protection. This was my first time and his. We used the pull out method... And I'm sure I'm not pregnant cuz I got my period three times in six weeks, I thought maybe there is something wrong with me cuz this has never happened to me before. It was the same as my normal period just not nearly as bad... I need help. I dunno whats wrong with me. My dad thinks I'm pregnant but I'm pretty sure I'm not... Help?
im 17 im on birth control and im sexually active but i was wondering if it was bad to have a period 3 times in one month? i had it on june 1- june 5, june 8- june 11, and now im on it, but i started on june 29. is that bad? and yes they all have been heavy
Hi there, Ive had my period 3 times in 6 weeks, my last period ended 4 days ago and im spotting again, could this mean im pregnant? I had an abortion 7 months ago and just stopped taking b.c about 3 months ago, its kinda making me nervous, heeelpp!
I've had my period this month 3x now I'm scared dnt know what's going on I'm 29 yrs old what should I.do
Hey, i am 18 and starting to freak out! My periods have never been regular until about March. I was getting 1 period every month around the same time. My periods have always been heavy lasting about a week. I never have a lot of pain. I got my period August 25-31. I had protected sex September 8 then got my period again on September 10-15. Both where like normal periods. Just recently I got my period AGAIN on September 28 until now. It started out as a brown discharge. Its not really heavy but enough for me to wear a pad. I also believe I had a stomach virus because I had really bad Diarrhea for about 2 days. I know that I have PCOS but does this mean I have a hormonal imbalance or something more serious? I am calling my gyn tomorrow to make an appointment. Someone please help!
Hey. Using the pull out method is not a good method at all! Guys have what they call pre-*** which can get you pregnant just as easily as if he was to *** inside of you. Having sex can throw your period off. Just in case I would recommend getting a pregnancy test. Take two just in case. If negative I would recommend going to a gyn doctor to make sure nothing is wrong. It could be a hormonal imbalance or something more serious. They will probably want you on birth control. Hope this helps!
I had my period  in January around the  20th but I missed  feberarys  period then I got it in march around the 15th but it was spotting . This happened for about  three days then it stopped. Then a day later I got   A regular period for     About 4. Days  than I began. Spotting agin and then another period came. I had 3period with I between  spotting  wich stopped around the 26th  of march my friend told me to go to the doctor and my boyfriend offered  to drive me to the clinic  but I m scared of what they might tell me. I took two pregnancy test both negative so what other option that's something wrong with me any clues
I had a iui about a month ago. Two weeks later my first pregnancy test was negative the next day I tookvmy second one. My cycle came on after that. That would be the last week of march. My cycle came on again today. My periods are very regular. When I came on last month  my period lasted 4 days instead of 5-6. It was very light also. Its like it wasn't even on. My breast usually gets sore before I come on. Well they decided to get sore after I went off and now I'm on again. What should I do
I'm 14 and I got it 3 time this month and the month before, its not because os sex or something, Idk wat to do my mom said she will take me to a Dr. I think its normal, well i learned in school that you only bleed after sex for once mybee(: and you stop getting ur period.
Im 17, have been on the pill for years and had no problens until now. This month ive had 3 periods already.. they come and are only about 5 days apart if that. Please help, whats your opinion?
I have had the pill injection when i first had it i never had a period for 6 weeks then i came on a perood i went back to see the nurse 8 weeks later and she gave me a second pill injection but im still on my period i have been on it for 3 months now i have spoken to the nurse and she said i will have to bear with it i also spoke with a doctor and he said to speak to the nurse but i have done this i also having hot sweats and all ways tired please help im 45 years old and all this only started when i had the pill injection i had the marina coil be for then but had that took out and didnt have anything else untill the injection this july and had another one in september i had the coil took out over a year ago
Hi i am 20 years old and I've been having sex regularly. But this last month has been real strange I've had my period 3 times from Oct.11 - November 5. After my first period i had sex and my boyfriend came inside of me on accident so, i took the plan b pill 12 hours later. Then i got the second period and was like yes not pregnant but now i just got it again and I'm a little worried. I can't go to any doctors i don't have money like that I'm a college student with a part time job for the holidays. Should i be worried?
i am on my third period for the month as well.....you need to see a doc as soon as possible and plus u are young go before it's to late...u may be different than me but then and again u can be having the same problem, i won't share my results with u but i will advice u to see a doctor.
Hey guys I got my period twice since September now it's thrice,and I hv fatigue well I think so I've been sleeping a lot lately ,is it normal?im only 12