i think i have mild bipolar depression

for the last year, especially recently, ive had strange mood swings. ive always been moody, even when im not PMSing, in fact my sister once said its like im PMSing 24/7.
i have a really good life, family, friends, good grades, im pretty-ish. but im often very sad.
and ill go from looking like im depressed, to being insanely hyper.
heres a list of symptoms i match:
Feeling unusually “high” and optimistic OR extremely irritable
Impulsiveness
Sleeping very little, but feeling extremely energetic
Talking so rapidly that others can’t keep up
Racing thoughts; jumping quickly from one idea to the next
Highly distractible, unable to concentrate
Feeling hopeless, sad, or empty.
Irritability
Fatigue or loss of energy
Physical and mental sluggishness
Appetite or weight changes
Sleep problems
Concentration and memory problems
Feelings of worthlessness or guilt
Thoughts of death or suicide (though not serious for me!)

i have bad sleeping problems, and migraines (which are associated with being bipolar)
i know its not a diagnosis but i used an online bipolar quizz thing, and i got 45 out of 60 (moderate to severe symptoms)
like i said, i think its mild but...
i dont know! im freaking out actually.

im only 14 and i dont want to tell anyone.
ive gone into moods where i cut, but sometimes i feel genuinely happy. other times i just feel normal.
what do you think?
I dnt think u have anything to worry about to be honest, my dear :)

Your most probably just going through puberty ur still very young, and so if u dnt want to tell someone whom u trust then maybe consider going to ur doctors.... even tho i really doubt u suffer from mild bipolar ! ur jus a young teen growing and ur body is changing!