i want milk in my breast without sex - help

hi..

am 24yr old girl, unmarried,is there any way to get milk in breasts without pregnancy, i dont want to marry & i dont want to do sex & i dont want my own baby,but, is there any way to get milk in breast without sex

thanks a lot..
Please see the answer RockRose posted in your other thread.  Sometimes women who adopt babies want to feed them by the breast.  They work with their doctor and try to do it.  Is that why you want milk in your breasts?
yes... :-) i wanna adopt a child.. but i dont like to marry & have sex... thanks..
See a good women's doctor, there will be things you can try to cause lactation.  Good luck!
thanks, but without consulting a doc, is there any other way?? :-(
ok... thanx...
Yes, actually you can pump every 2 hours 24-hours a day and eventually it will happen.  For some it takes a very long time and for others not very long at all.  Suppose for some it never works.  Have even heard reports of men being able to do this. Yuck!

Good luck.