im 49 yrs. old my menz stop 3 mons. ago can i get pregnant? this is my 1st baby.

I'm 49 yrs. Old I want to have a baby my menz. Stop 3 months ago can I get pregnant?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Regarding your periods, go see a reproductive endocrinologist right away, you could begin taking hormones to keep your cycles going.

But the real problem is that you will need a donor egg.  At 49, any eggs you have will not be safe (there is the likelihood that the child will have Downs syndrome or other chromosomal diseases).  

It is possible to gt pregnant at 49 but to do it from a donor egg and with IVF will cost you anywhere from ten thousand to twenty thousand dollars, so be ready for that.