im pregnant an im itchin

wel im 8weeks pregnant an iv started 2 itch down there but its not the actual hole its the inner flaps!! wen i scratch it they swel kinda!! Cud this hurt the baby??? wat cud it b i dont have heavy discharge but sumtimes i have sticky discharge!! makes me feel dirty an puttin me of havin sex!!!!!
it could be a yeast infection
wats dat nefin i sud worrie bout??
A yeast infection isn't serious and they're pretty common, but you need to be treated for it.  You should go to a doctor and see if that's actually what you have, and they'll probably tell you to get an over-the-counter medication for it.
Also sometimes when you are pregnant hormones change the way your mucus membraines work...  Like alot of women complain about stuffy nose...  Me (37 weeks pregnant) have really dry nose.  I remember early on that I was also pretty dry down there as well.  But you really should get it checked out by a doctor because it very well could be some less normal like a yeast infection.  Good luck to you!