is it normal to have a white head/pimple above your clit?

sorry this is probably gross but i'm 17 and not sexually active i have never even been kissed. today while washing my body i noticed i had a white pimple/head above my clit like at the very top. it is 100% painless i can touch and press it and it doesn't hurt but i'm still freaking out at first i thought it was an ingrown hair because i waxed the day before but usually ingrown hairs hurt also there's no hair above the clit? i'm aware i have probably to get it checked but due to covid no one is allowed inside hospitals unless its an emergency.

could it be just a pimple?
COMMUNITY LEADER
I don't think it is necessary to have it checked. Take a few sitzbaths and see if it goes away. Waxing can be irritating to the general area, and there are a lot of other reasons for little pimple-looking things in that area that are not serious. Just don't try to pick it or pop it, then you might get it infected. That would be more of a problem than you have right now.