just one curious question

good day..

this may sound funny.. but i am just curious.. hope u peeps take this seriously.. am guy.. and i just wanna know.. if it is possible for you women to have orgasm even without us touching u down there.. i mean, the plain "no touch".. not even with ur hands.. could it be possible?

thanx a lot...
(",) hhardcore-back
----->
I don't quite understand you..can u explain?
you mean like by wishful thinking?  maybe if george clooney walked into the room, but i doubt even then.
no... i mean ... do women get orgasm even with just kissing or fondling without the vagina being touched..

tnx..
Yes it is.  Some women can have an orgasm from stimulation to non-genital areas (nipples for example).  Also, like men, women "can" orgasim in their sleep which does not involve any external stimulation at all.
tnx...
wishful thinking is right!! I don't know about george clooney, but maybe Kevin Bacon! lol

dude you have a lot of learning ahead of you!
I saw this happen on Heroes this evening.  The woman levitated on her back while a guy in California gave her an orgasm.  She was in New York City.
Of course a women can come without being touched down there. As long as you stimulate the right spots elsewhere then yeah it can happen. WHy does it not happen to men?
hahaha
I missed that eppisode.  Maybe they'll repeat it?  I would love to learn how to do that.  Wonder if it took a lot of practice???  
i am assuming (since its difficult through intercourse for a woman to have an orgasm without manual stimulation),
that its even MORE difficult (or rare if you will) for her to have one kissing for example.
now i KNOW there are a few ladies out there who CAN, but not that often.

what his name, by any chance, bigus dickus?
That would be one big d.i.c.k to reach from coast to coast.  The thought shudders me.
LOL, nice comments. Yes, can happen once a leap year or less if we are melting away with desire and do not get any. But it feels like a joke in comparison to the real stuff. Like a flickering flash light in compared to a power station. Also, did you know there is a nice exercise for men and women -no, not kegels this time - you can redirect an orgasm to different body parts by focusing on a non-genital area. It works unless you pick your pinky or shin...LOL...so, in a similar way the brain can probably sometimes redirect over-excitement to the genitals and cause that flash-light orgasm.
I just have to throw in a LOL..I am not an expert to the question, but I would assume with all the comments that unless you can find the right g-spots elsewhere,(Seen it on some HBO show where couples did not have sex but touched certain areas of the body they would orgasm, kinda freaky deaky 70's stuff), a woman will not "orgasm" on call, or we would all be screaming..Anyways, I will go with a young Brad Pitt from Thelma and Louise wuhwee...Hot..Good luck in finding out your answer to that one stud!!
As they say, different folks, different strokes..I guess women do "come" in different ways..If  you happen to see this film (I guess it was HBO)..there was this guy who gave the woman an orgasm just by talking...and whispering in her ears...Whew!!!Now what I wouldn't give to know the magic words!!!..hehehe

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.