Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.6k Members

late period... and now spotting after it

my period was a day late, then i got it. had it for 3 days and was off and ive been spotting for the past 5 days now.. not sure whats going on.. thinking possible pregnant but really dont think so i had my tubes tied also 3 years ago..
1 Responses
1825082 tn?1329120729
Have you had sexual intercourse lately? Could be pregnancy. I've heard that even with your tubes tied, there's still a chance of pregnancy. There can be so many factors that can cause your period to be late and whatnot. Wait a couple weeks and if you feel any symptoms of pregnancy, go take a prego test to see! :)
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.