late period... and now spotting after it

my period was a day late, then i got it. had it for 3 days and was off and ive been spotting for the past 5 days now.. not sure whats going on.. thinking possible pregnant but really dont think so i had my tubes tied also 3 years ago..
Have you had sexual intercourse lately? Could be pregnancy. I've heard that even with your tubes tied, there's still a chance of pregnancy. There can be so many factors that can cause your period to be late and whatnot. Wait a couple weeks and if you feel any symptoms of pregnancy, go take a prego test to see! :)