later found out pregnant after negative blood and urine tests?.............

Simple question here, has anyone ever had a negative blood test and negative urine test and went on with their daily routine and a month or so later found out you were in fact pregnant while having ultrasound done. If this has happened to anyone or perhaps someone you know, please respond, I'd appreciate the information. Thanks.

ms_smiles
I personally did not have this happen.  However, I have been reading alot of different discussion forums and have found a couple of people that have said this did happen to them.  One of them had been pregnant 2 times already.  

I have only had negative urine tests so far.  I go to the doctor next week - so they will probably do a blood test then.  The first day of my last period was May 31st.  I am 31 and never have missed a period before. I am now going on missing another period.  

This is crazy that this happens to so many women and there is no explanation except for stress.
Thank you so much for your response. At least now I don't feel like I'm going crazy. My period now is 21 days late with no bleeding, spotting or anything, but these test keep saying negative. I guess I'll wait it out and let another month or so go by and see what happens. Again, thanks for your response.

Ms_smiles
this is going on with me right now i just posted a topic too im 28 days late and all the urine tests are coming out negative but i have many signs i dont know whats going on with me right noe
Well yall, I went to take my bath this morning and noticed some lil clear liquid coming out of my right breast nipple. I am having more and more symptoms everyday. I called the doctor and they sat me up for an appointment way in September. I guess they wanna make sure I don't see no period at all for the whole month of August and the beginning of September. I already know I'm not gonna see anything cause I don't have any feeling at all in my body that a period is even trying to come. I guess we all just have to take it one day at a time, cause at this point, I guess that only time will tell. I do remember reading on another message board where this girl said that her doctor told her that this happens to 30% of women. He said that they get negative results in blood and urine until about the 4th month before it starts to show positive. That kinda gave me some hope there. So, I guess as long as we don't see no blood whatsoever, that's a positive sign in itself that pregnancy is a possibility!! Let's keep the faith yall!

ms_smiles
I am going through the said thing here  If Im not Prego what is rong with me? I try to tell myself im not but cant shake the feelings or nausa I have been bloted for weeks  I have taken 7 hpts and a blood test all negitive. Im glad others are going through the same things I keep thinking well if i have all the symtoms i have to be pregnant. But if the hormons are not there how do i have all the symtoms?
I do feel better since I see now that so many other women out there are going through the same thing. I have been feeling bloated for weeks as well, and also having all of the nausea and every other symptom you can name. I am just wondering how long it's gonna take for these hormones to start showing up in my urine and blood. I know some ladies say that it took them to about their 4th month before they got a positive result. My period is now 4 weeks late and it's been 8 weeks since my last period, so I know something should have been showing up by now, right?

ms_smiles
I feel the same way my doctor said that we are going to be doing a battary of test to find out what is going on with me. I know that others didnt have it till 4 months but its so hard to belive that it could happen to me. I am now starting to think im just imaging it ( I know I,m not.) I feel crasy to even think i prego.
Girl don't feel like you going crazy. Do like me, as long as you don't see a period, and the doctors don't diagnose anything else being the problem, just treat yourself as a pregnant woman and time will surely tell. That's what my mom and brother told me and I am trying so hard to chill, but it gets hard sometimes not to wonder, ya know?

ms_smiles
your tellin me every one is sayn dont worry well becouse i look on the net for people that are going through the same thing as me then i worry? If they dont know what you are going through who are they to judge? I had a light "period" for 2 days no cramps my doctor even thoght i was prego, we will see right. My sister is just found out she was prego about 6 weeks the same as i would be if these feeling are true. I have the same symtoms as her. I had them even before she did.
you all are not alone! I will be 3 weeks late tomorrow. Taken 5 hpt all neg. I feel pregnant, especially this last week. Bloated, fatigued, swollen breast, leaky breasts, backache, headache, nasuea, heartburn. I don't know what else could make me feel this way. I do remember with my first son i didn't find out until i was 8 1/2 weeks pregnant. I took an hpt at a week late which was negative, didn't test again until nearly a month later. I wasn't as anxious back then to learn that i was pregnant. I have no insurance now, so its just a waiting game. I am going to have to wait 2 weeks this time before I test again. Can't afford a test until after payday.
i have a little boy so i know what you are talkin about i get the streching feeling in my abs and in my scar I hope every thing works out for you
Hi Ak2, just wanted to respond to your post. It's been 8 weeks since my last period and on yesterday it made 4 weeks that my period is late that was suppose to come on last month. This Saturday will be my second period missed. Now you know these doctors need to be telling me something by now, especially with all of the negative urine tests I've had over the past few weeks. The last blood test I took a few weeks ago was negative too, they claim it probably was too early to detect then. He wants me to come back in a couple weeks. Day before yesterday when I went in, all he told me is that the lining of my uterus was really thick, and I know that happens when you're pregnant to nourish and protect the baby while it's in there ya know, but he didn't tell me much else. They keep giving me the run around. Last nite I started to have the lil sharp pains in my stomach that you get when your uterus is stretching and everything. It almost felt like that same feeling you get in your stomach right before the baby gets ready to kick, if you've been pregnant before. I'm having too many symptoms, just praying to find something out really soon.

ms_smiles