laughing during orgasms

I have a question about orgasms. I am 47 years old and I sometimes will laugh during sex or when I going to have an orgasm. Is this normal or just plain weird? I believe I am doing it because it feels good and it is a great release in sexual tension. Is this right? Does anyone else do this?
Totally normal - and for just the reasons you gave. Personally, I think laughter during sex is a wonderful thing ;-)
trust me, if i could have an orgasm during sex, i'd be laughing too!
Of course, it is fun, why not!!
I would think your partner would find that pretty neat.  (As long as you are not pointedly guffawing at their performance.)
I am definitely not laughing at my partner's performance.
It's nice to know that someone else does this.  I am 41 and just discovered this when I married my current husband a few years ago.  Luckily he finds it quite charming.
I've had these three times! Lol I was cummming and moaned but then I started laughing so hard and he was laughing at me cause I could not stop laughing then I was like crying and laughing. Idk what happened. It's like I'm moaning and I'm about to get too loud and I just started laughing lol