light bleeding 2, 3 days wit brown discharge tubes r tied can I be pregnant?

Been having sex for the past 3 to 4 days like crazy but now this crazy act of nature with this cycle that's not a cycle. Cuz my cycle just ended not even 2 weeks ago. But now bleeding with brown discharged
If you are having abnormal bleeding- several things could be causing it, and likely- it's not your cycle.  There are hormone issues that can cause bleeding, infections, and other things- not necessarily pregnancy related either. It's pretty rare for a pregnancy to occur when your tubes are tied (although not impossible).  I'd just give your doctor a call to see if they can get you in for an exam- they are the best resource since they can gather, or have, more of your medical history and ask more questions- which will get you a more accurate answer.  

There is no pain at all and now its just mid light brown discharg
Brown discharge can be normal in between a cycle- depending on your age, it could be a sign of perimenopause even- but it can be a sign of more going on too- possibly STD.  That's why a doctor is your best bet at getting an accurate answer to your concerns, they will be able to gather more about your history (as I mentioned) and determine if it's just normal spotting or if there is more.  Glad it's not painful though- that's a good thing!

97.7k Questions