Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.7k Members

link between Friable cervix and ovarian cancer

Do some woman have a warning sign to check for ovarian cancer because they have had a Friable cervix for many years ( even though she has had no sexual activity for more than 8 years)? Since HPV and /or Clamydia both cause Friable cervix, and both are STD's, and both can or do cause cervical cancer if left untreated ( or undescovered) for enough time for such severe damage is done, that cancer has already invaded the internal female organs.
    I am scared because I am 54 almost 5 and have way outlived my mother, older sister, and youngest sister to whom I mlost them all to cancer along with my cousin, aunts and granmother on maternal side. ( my father was the only son of an only son). I would fel beter if I could get the low down on this. Please,m don't tell meI am jumpingm the gun, my cousin died 2 months after her cancer diagnosis. I need to know if a driablem cervix indicates cancer or son to be had cancer, right here, right now!
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.