link between Friable cervix and ovarian cancer

Do some woman have a warning sign to check for ovarian cancer because they have had a Friable cervix for many years ( even though she has had no sexual activity for more than 8 years)? Since HPV and /or Clamydia both cause Friable cervix, and both are STD's, and both can or do cause cervical cancer if left untreated ( or undescovered) for enough time for such severe damage is done, that cancer has already invaded the internal female organs.
    I am scared because I am 54 almost 5 and have way outlived my mother, older sister, and youngest sister to whom I mlost them all to cancer along with my cousin, aunts and granmother on maternal side. ( my father was the only son of an only son). I would fel beter if I could get the low down on this. Please,m don't tell meI am jumpingm the gun, my cousin died 2 months after her cancer diagnosis. I need to know if a driablem cervix indicates cancer or son to be had cancer, right here, right now!