lump near my vagina opening???

I discovered I have a lump never the opening of my vagina. It is very sore and I have had irregular discharge, it's thick and a lot of it. I am freaking out. Any advice?
A lump near the vaginal area could be several very simple things: an ingrown/infected pubic hair, a clogged pore, or a swollen sweat gland. From personal experience, all of these can be very tender or sore to the touch and can cause a great deal of discomfort. However, there's a very easy fix for all of those. If it is a hair causing the problem, simply take a pair of tweezers and pluck the hair; then, apply a warm compress, such as a warm washcloth. Likewise, a swollen gland or clogged pore can be treated with a warm compress and some light pressure. The bump should go away in a few days. However, if it does not, I would advise you to see your gynecologist, just to be safe.

I assume that the discharge you're describing is coming from your vaginal opening, not the bump. It is completely normal for a woman to have discharge of some sort, most commonly a white, creamy substance. This discharge is the body's way of self-cleaning, if you will. It is completely normal. However, if the discharge you're experiencing is discolored and/or pungent smelling, you should talk to your doctor.

I hope this helps!
Thank you I will definitely try a warm compress this evening and see if it helps.