lump under skin of vagina

ok. about a week ago i noticed a little lump (about the size of a pea) on one of the lips of my vagina. it can not be popped because it is underneath the skin. you can almost roll it but not? please help
bartholins cyst? ingrown hair?
This response may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
I have a bartholin gland cyst as well. Try heat to shrink it. Also get it looked at... they told me that they have to monitor it because the only way to get rid of it is to cut it out and they have to make sure its not growing because they can get up to  golf ball size
thank you
I actually have one too! It is so funny how many people on this site have the things that I am experiencing! I have had mine for a while and it is not very big. It is not painful it is just aggrevating~! When I had my c-section my "vulva" was very swollen and the little cyst got even bigger? It is strange, but I dont believe it is anything to worry about!
L
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.