Women's Health Community
65.8k Members
Avatar universal


i have a lump under my right breast but on my ribs its brusied and its tender its about the size of a peach pit i dont feel well loss of balance a little little fevered
1 Responses
Avatar universal
Talk to your doctor about it as soon as possible.  You will probably need to have a CT scan or other testing done to know for sure if it is anything serious or not.
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.