lump

Normally I get a lump in my breast 3 days before my period for a few months now it stayed there for the whole month it gets bigger some days before and hurts some times what could it be ?
Hard, painful lumps could result from an injury, infection, cyst or fibrocystic change. If you had previous breast injuries, fat cells in the breast tissue may be damaged and produce a firm, painful lump in the breast. If lumps are accompanied by breast tenderness and redness, it may suggest an infection. Similarly, breast cysts can also produce firm, tender lumps in the breast that change in size and seem to appear and disappear as your monthly hormone levels change. They often cause pain before your period is due and improve when the period starts.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thanks for your reply ! went to the doctor told me its nothing to worry about but will be doing an ultrasound just to be sure Thanks :)