Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.9k Members

mammogram check up

i took my annual mamogram. iam 44 yrs old i have had fibrocystic breast since my 20's...> i had a hysterectomy done 2 years ago ...but i still have 1 ovary they kept. the doctor office called to tell me the mamogram i took needs additional view>.in my family history there is high blood pressure and arthitis.. my mamomgram said they see a grandular nodule of 8mm but needs a additional view on my right breast. iam very worried and thinking for the worst. i do self breast exam twice a week...neither of my both breast hurt at all. just cystic texture.iam schedule to do a ultrasound on oct.14th. In 2004 i had a mamogram was normal but the report stated i have dense breast what is your advise?
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.