menstrual cycle

i have a contaceptive implant in and my periods are never regular. today i thought i had come on my period but it was light pink and a bit thick. i read up on the internet and it said implantation bleeding. now what i wanted to know is, does this necessarily mean i am pregnant?
no it does not it can mean ur period is getting off to a slow start i would wait 2 weeks if still no real flow take a hpt or go to doc for a blood pregnancy test
thanks tina. was extremely worried. when the doctors do a pregnancy test does it matter how far along u r as to wether a positive pregnancy result wud show up? sorry for all the questions.