menstrual problem

i am 19 yrs old and i am not having mestruation from past many years..i went to doctor and had many test and the test showed everything normal...wenever i take medicines prescribed by da doctor at dat time i vill b having menstruation but wen i stop using dat again i wont b having menstruation...then wat is da problem dat i am not getting menstruation...can anyone help me regarding this plzzz
i went through that very same thing whe i could got years at a time with not have af at all. i told my doc bout it and she tested me for PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome). she tested me for testosterone (male hormone) along with other i dont remember. u can look it up and some websites have symptoms that go along with that. im not saing u have it but it sounds like it. hope i helped you
yaa even i have gone through that test...its normal..one thing is that i have more male harmones(testosterone) wen compared with the normal...now ru getting regularly????if yes den wat medicines did u take???