Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.7k Members

mid cycle spotting and low back pain

I am 29 years old and have had two children (2 1/2 and 14 mos).  Since my 14 old was born, I had fairly regular cycles, about 35 days between cycles.  I recently came off 150 mg of Effexor XR, down to 75 mg and now have been off the antidepressant for over a month.  My last period I had a really sharp pain before it started and then the bleeding began- my cycle was 2 days late and up to the start of my cycle I had some weird symptoms like back pain off and on (not intense) as well as what felt like pulled muscles in my armpits and across breasts...went away with period...which wasn't overly heavy.  Now I am on day 19 of my cycle and have been having some mild low back pain (just bothersome), and this afternoon when I went to the bathroom I had brown dried looking blood on my underwear and when I wiped there was some mucus tinged blood there also.  Later this evening I had some internal pain (felt like I had to have a BM sort of) and had more blood tinged mucus when I wiped.  Can you please shed some light as to what direction I need to go with this...I've had a history of irregularity before my pregnancies and at one time I had a uterine infection (2 yrs. ago).  Does this sound like a particular irregularity problem or something I should further have tested by my dr?  I just had my annual PAP exam done last week (still waiting for the results from that)...Thanks for your input
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.