misscariage

i had a misscarriage and a dcc 3 weeks ago, when am i most likly to ovulate so i can try and get pregnant again straight away?
I had a miscarriage in june.  my doc told me to wait 6 weeks before trying again. my next cycle started 27 days after my mc.  still ttc.  best wishes and baby dust to you!
No one will be able to tell you when you will ovulate next. Some womens cycles resume as they should right after, others take months. If you had a D&C, it could take even longer, and it's not recommended to try again so soon for at least 1-3 months. Your body needs time to heal and if it doesn't, and you try too soon, you put yourself at high risk of another miscarriage.