missed injection

I missed the second injection of the contraceptive injection, had unprotected sex with my parter the next day, could I be pregnant please someone give me an answer. Have been feeling very tired and sick morning and day but not been sick
If you stop getting Depo-Provera injections, your period usually returns within 3 to 10 months but sometimes it may take 12-18 mths. Your periods and fertility return after that. So chances of pregnancy are less.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.