missed period

Hii
i'm 23 years old and married i have son of 3 years old... i have normal regular menstrual periods on same exact date but since july to september i hade periods either delayed or early.. i had my period due on 4/10 and i didnt get my period i had sex on 6/10.. and he is quite sure that i cant be pregnant..but yet i have not got my periods what could be the reason......
If it continues you could be pregnant (if so just get a pregnancy test and check) or it could be delayed because of age or sex before piriod but also if you didn't use protection like a condom then in tht case you could be pregnant