missed pill - delayed period?

I'm on Ortho-Cyclen (this is my first month on this particular pill as Planned Parenthood didn't have any of what I usually take, which is Levlen). I forgot to take one of my pills in the second week of my pack and didn't realize till I went to take one the day after, so I took them both at the same time. I started my placebo week this Sunday and should have gotten my period on Tuesday or Wednesday, but now here it is Thursday and there's no sign of it yet. I feel slightly crampy and a little bloated but there's no blood or anything. Could missing this day in the middle of my pack delay my period? I'm not experiencing any common pregnancy symptoms, my breasts aren't tender, I'm not nauseous, etc. but I am starting to get a little nervous!
I would take a test. But, it's not likely that you are pg. It could be the different strength of the pills or maybe you're stressed about it. When you relax, it may occur. However, my sister-in-law missed 2 pills and got pg with twins. I don't think that she took them at the same time everyday, though.
Thanks for the reply :) I actually got my period this morning. HUGE relief! I am going back on Yaz starting Sunday...I've taken about 5 different types of pills, because Planned Parenthood never has more than a 2 month supply of the same pill (or so it seems) and Yaz the only one that didn't mess me up at all! I highly recommend it to anyone who is interested :)
I'm glad that you got what you wanted :-). Have a great weekend.