missed two periods and had three negative pregnancy tests

Three months ago I went to my doctor because I thought I was having an appendicitis but it turns out I had a ruptured cyst on my right ovary. I had my period a couple weeks after. The doctor told me to come after two cycles but I never got my second period or my third. I am on birth control and rarely have unprotected sex but when my boyfriend and I do, he has never ejaculated in me. I have also taken three pregnancy tests, one after the first missed period (negative), and two this past week after I didn't get my period for the second time (also negative). I haven't had any symptoms of pregnancy. Sometimes while I am running, I get almost unbearable pain on my left lower abdomen that spreads to the entire lower abdomen. Could I be pregnant? or what the hell is going on with my body???
You have to go back and have them check ur left side I had my right rupture went 8 years with our bugging me now turns out I have pcos one cyst was kinda big scary but go back and ask questions
I don't think you are pregnant. It might just be the birth control. there are several birth controls that can stop menstration. Depo-provera and implanon for sure will keep the body from making the uterine lining and therefore no menstration.