my boobs are not tight

my boobs are not tight.they have become very loose and have come down from their real position.i want them back at their original position and mainly i want to make them tight or we can say very healthy.plz suggest me because i m unmarried.tell me the exercise or any other easy thing which i can do at home.
where your boobs were was not the "real position" there is no real position for breasts. your boobs are where they are because they grew. you cant have them go into the "origial position" and just because they are not there does not mean they are not healthy.

your breasts are where they are and you should love them. you being unmarried should not have anything to do with this. and no you cant do any exercises that will pick them up and put them back in their place. the only thing is surgery
USe  Breasto plus cream it will be help full for u
Exercise will help make your breast firm. Go to the gym and lift weights and work your pectoral muscles. This way you might also lose weight in your breasts and they will become perkier.