no period

me and my huband been trying to get pregnant my last period was april 10, i have my period between 28 to 42 days from the day i started my period. i took 2 pregnant test last sunday they were postive on monday i went to get a blood test it was negtive and had another one on friday in the hosptal ( i had pain around my right ovary  but i till feel pregnant what can it be
So both blood tests were negative? If the blood work came out neg. then I would say you are probably not pregnant.  With the home tests you took, did you wait longer than 10 min to look at them? Sometimes if you look at the test after the recomended time you will see an evaporation line and mistaken that as a positive.
If you still haven't started your period in a few days to a week then you might want to go and see your Dr. to try and figure out what is going on.
I hope you end up getting that BFP soon!!
the 2 ept came out postive right away so i'm goin to the dr this week another test i told today just for fun to see what that say it was postive again
Thats interesting. Thats good you are going to see your Dr.
Have them give you a blood test AND a urine test. Also, ask for an ultrasound. You should be far enough along to see if there is a baby in there.
I hope the previous blood work was just some freak mess up and you are still pregnant!
Good luck at the Dr.s!