no periods help me!

i am 23 years old and almost two months late for my period..in past i had problems with irregular period but it usually led to an early period..cutting it short, i never skipped a period. i had my last period on 28th april, and the next was due around 28 may along with that i am consistently gaining weight,having sore breasts, frequent pain around my belly button, constipation, bloating, gas issues. on 24th of june i visited my doctor, she recommended primolut n 3 tabs daily for 10 days. Now its been 3 days since i took last pill yet i am not having any discharge bleeding and all the symptoms still persist, i am really troubled as i am a virgin and i am afraid if its something serous...please help me..
P.S i was doing gym for around 4 days a week during past 2 moths and was having proper diet.

This discussion is related to Pain.