not sure

hi just wonder if anyone can help me  my tummy is swellin up and dont know what it is never been though this before my legs r swellin too also a bad back i have been verytired most of they time and really bad headaches i am new this this site and i need to know what is goin on with me ....
You need to get it checked from a doctor at the earliest. Common causes of leg swelling include  traumatic Injury such as an ankle sprain or a fracture,gout (accumulation of uric acid crystals within the fluid of your ankle),ankle arthritis,infection (cellulitis or septic joint), problems with blood flow like DVT can impair normal circulation and lead to swelling around the ankles,pregnancy, obesity, and varicose veins.

Edema can also be caused by a serious condition of the kidney, heart, liver or blood vessels. You should get it checked from a physician if the symptoms persist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.