ob/gyn

What should you do before going  to the ob/gyn? Take a bath before going? shave? I have an appointment for a pap. This is my first time going to one
don't worry just go to your appointment I would take a shower but they aren't to worried about shaving you can if you want . I am a mom of 3 so ask away if you need any help !!!
ok thanks. im kind of nervous but i know i need to go. should i just trim?
also, do they prescribe birth control for acne or should i talk to my primary care about that
Normal bath/shower routine is fine. If you have long hair down there, trimming might be a good idea. Just for comfort reasons (less tugging and pulling of hair if it's shorter).