pain in legt side of vagina help ????

so I'm not pregnant at the moment, I just had my baby on 9/17/2012 but every single morning when I been waking up I get this shooting pain on the left side of my vagina its on the lip side and it usually goes away during the day, but its every mornin when I wake up and only on that side..anyone had this happen before or have any idea what it could be??
The only time I've had pain like that, it was a kidney stone
I don't think its that...? How was ur pain like? Any one else bumpppp
Bumppppp

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community