Women's Health Community
65.7k Members
Avatar universal


I am suffering pain in my Vagina I don't know what happen or what is the cause of this . I cannot walk well , If I walk I feel so much pain . please help me on this problem . what is the best way to do or best remedies that you can advice to me thank you
2 Responses
Avatar universal
Google the terms "Bartholin's gland" and "Skene's gland". If you are having pain when walking it is likely an infection of one of these glands. If you identify the problem as one of these you can find treatment options on the Net. Good luck.
Avatar universal
You need to go to the doctor (OBGyn) and have them check you out with blood test.  

Have you had unprotected sex?  
couple of things come to mind:
Yeast Infection
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.