pain

I am suffering pain in my Vagina I don't know what happen or what is the cause of this . I cannot walk well , If I walk I feel so much pain . please help me on this problem . what is the best way to do or best remedies that you can advice to me thank you
Google the terms "Bartholin's gland" and "Skene's gland". If you are having pain when walking it is likely an infection of one of these glands. If you identify the problem as one of these you can find treatment options on the Net. Good luck.
You need to go to the doctor (OBGyn) and have them check you out with blood test.  

Have you had unprotected sex?  
couple of things come to mind:
Yeast Infection
STD